If you do not think that a baby bottle drying rack is an absolute must, then you are definitely right! However, if you think that there is nothing to be gained from having such baby gear, then you could probably be wrong. If you are the kind of mom who would rather separate the dishes from baby bottles, nipples, rings, or plastic straws, then this baby gear could be just what you need.
Sometimes, a parent would have to take a closer look at a baby drying rack because of different circumstances. There are instances when a mom is perfectly content with a drying rack that can dry both the kitchen dishes and the baby bottles. Unfortunately, some of these drying racks cannot accommodate all of them so it creates a small problem.
In some situations, the number of baby bottles and parts that have to be washed are too numerous that even your best circus act might not allow you to organize all of these things. The lack of space could also mean that the baby bottles tend to fall over. And when they do, you can guess from experience that water is guaranteed to pool inside. Thus, a baby bottle drying rack would have to be given some serious consideration.
What to Look for
In case you need to check options regarding baby bottle drying racks, here are some of the things to consider:
- The Right Size. In this case, size really matters! There is no doubt that you should look for a baby bottle drying rack that fits nicely on your counter. The last thing you want is to make an absolute mess of your counter by buying a drying rack that is too large.
- Can Be Easily Cleaned. This is another factor that should be given a real good look since a drying rack that is hard to clean would simply mean more frustration and added burden to you. A sleep deprived mom needs every little convenience that comes her way. There is also absolutely no way you would like to add white hairs to your head courtesy of a baby bottle drying rack.
- Capacity. One of the biggest reasons why you look at a baby drying rack is the number of baby bottles and other parts that it can accommodate. When you have a spacious counter, even the biggest drying rack poses no problem. The issue may arise when you would rather have the biggest rack, but don’t have enough room on the counter.
- Aesthetic Appeal. If you have to buy one, you might as well buy something that is nice to look at. On the plus side, other parents who may have the chance to see your drying rack will surely compliment you for it.
- Go for the Standard. Remember that the idea is to answer both your needs and convenience. Buying something that is below the norms would add to your stress in the long run. You should also consider durability and functionality when you are thinking of going for the least expensive option.
The Best Options when choose a baby bottle drying racks
Here are the best options when considering a baby bottle drying rack:
Boon Lawn Counter Top Drying Rack
The Boon Lawn Counter Top Drying Rack checks off everything on the list of things to look for when looking at a baby bottle drying racks, especially item number 4. You can practically make a list of people who would be ribbing you that your drying rack looks much better than your husband.
More than looking good, it performs just as well. It can allow both light and heavy items to dry with ease and it comes in three different sizes to better fit your counter. Additionally, it is very easy to clean and can be used with other accessories for even better functionality.
Munchkin High Capacity Drying Rack
The name makes it obvious since it is a drying rack that is suited to accommodate a large number of baby bottles, rings, nipples, straws, cups, and other such baby things. This drying rack makes use of pegs that make it so versatile. In all, it can accommodate 16 baby bottles of all shapes and sizes without even counting the other parts.
The versatility of this drying rack extends to the dip tray as the tray allows the rack to be used either near the sink or on a completely dry counter top. There is simply no other drying rack that features the kind of functionality this one provides.
Munchkin Deluxe Drying Rack
This baby drying rack is designed for moms who do not have an endless supply of baby bottles as this can accommodate up to 8 bottles plus the other parts. Although this does not have the same high-number capacity as the previous two, this remains a very functional drying rack at a slightly lower price.
That being said, the Munchkin Deluxe Drying Rack works best with plastic baby bottles as well as bottles with standard sizes, especially the mouth.
Again, baby bottle drying racks are not an absolute must, but they can be extremely reliable and convenient when the situation calls for it.